Is your skin looking tired, dull and dry? Try these 3 simple, quick and effective DIY food face scrubs that can help revive it instantly! Your skin will definitely thank you for these inexpensive homemade food scrubs!
The secret to radiant glowing skin is as simple A-B-C. The answer is, Exfoliation! Exfoliation is important and essential in your skincare routine. It helps to remove dead skin cells that stay on our skin’s surface, those unremovable with our everyday face washing routine. The dead skin cells will clog up our pores and trap oil, making our skin looking dull and tired. The dust in the air also negatively affects our skin’s wellbeing as our skin absorbs the polluted air, making our skin age faster and lose elasticity.
Here are 3 easy to do, inexpensive homemade food face scrubs that you can whip up in a matter of minutes!
1. OATMEAL FACE SCRUB
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Relieves redness, dryness, and irritations on the skin
- Removes dirt and impurities clog in pores
- A handful of Raw Oatmeal (It can be instant or rolled oats)
- Distilled Water
- Scoop a handful of oatmeal in your palms
- Run it under a running tap, or pour water over the oatmeal, wet it till it is soggy and moist
- The texture of the oatmeal should be soft but yet still a little hard
- Rub it onto face in an upwards motion strip out blackheads clogged in pores
2. COFFEE BROWN SUGAR FACE SCRUB
- Caffeine helps to increase blood flow, tighten skin
- Honey is full of natural antioxidants that helps to repair the skin
- Helps to slow down aging
- 1 TBSP Coffee Powder
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Honey
- Combine 1 tablespoon of coffee powder, brown sugar, and honey each into a bowl
- Mix it up really well
- Lightly spread it on your skin and work from your face inside out
3. GREEN TEA TEABAG FACE SCRUB
- A Detoxifying face scrub
- Reduces inflammation and removes excess oil on your face
- Scientifically proven to help clear up the skin and one of the best way to treat acne
- 1 Green Tea teabag
- 1/2 TBSP of honey
- Simply remove the tea leaves from the bag
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- Mix them up
- OPTIONAL: You can use it as a mask, spread it on for 15 mins before circulating it around the face area
These are three best face scrub that is hassle-free, mess-free and cost-free. Exfoliating is effective but DO NOT exfoliate all the time, keep it to only once a week to allow ample time for your cells to regrow. Now are you ready, let’s get scrubbing!
Funisamo: Singapore’s Very First DIY Baking Studio That Lets You Bake and Go in 1 Hour!
Funsiamo, Singapore’s first DIY baking studio is here! For a fun-filled activity in Singapore, continue reading!
17 Things to Do at Home During Self-Isolation
Life doesn’t have to be dull as we keep ourselves and our loved ones safe. If you’re bored while self-isolating, read on for 17 things to do (that may make you feel productive) .
Hand Poke Tattoos in Singapore
I’m sure that when you think about tattoos, the first thing you can imagine is the sound of the tattoo machine. Or maybe you’re imagining the sting of a group of needles scraping the surface of your skin. But did you know that there is another way to get inked?